DONOR: In fondacija
DURATION: 01.09.2015. – 30.06.2016.
LOCATION: Orašje, Donja Mahala, Vidovice, Bok, Domaljevac, Tolisa, Odžak.
Expected results of the project:
– Quality baseline information on attitudes, perceptions and knowledge on peer violence and gender based violence in targeted primary schools is available and informs action planning at the school level.
- Survey findings disseminated at the school level
- Survey data included in modelling of project activities
- Survey with parents data included in modelling of project activities
– Increased capacity of schools to recognize and respond to violence
to increase knowledge of children, teachers and parents
- to identify roles and responsibilities at level of targeted schools
- number of school reactions/responds to cases of violence
- % of cases of violence involving children reduced in one year period after project implementation
– Established mechanism for monitoring of violence at the school level
- 7 school data base established (1 data base per school)
- Data collected and analysed on regular basis
- Activity 1. Survey implementation in selected school
- Activity 2.Putting in place School Coordination Board on Non – Violence
- Activity 3. Basic training for education of teachers on peer violence and gender based violence (GBV)
- Activity 4. Training for trainers on peer violence and gender based violence (teachers – mentors)
- Activity 5. Peer support workshops
- Activity 6. Putting in place School Safety Network
- Activity 7. Workshops with parents
- Activity 8. Workshops with parents and pupils
In all our contacts with relevant Ministries of education we will promote necessity to include project selected topics in the school curriculum for homeroom classes.